At Woodland Horizon we guarantee that our kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, closet systems and organizers, artistic stairs, etc., will be free from material and workmanship defects for three years from the date of installation.Please contact us if you identify a defect and we’ll have one of our team members visit your location for an inspection. If a product defect is confirmed, Woodland Horizon will repair or replace it at their discretion.
Exceptions to the warranty:
- Damage caused by abuse or misuse or by normal wear and tear.
- Kitchens that are used in commercial locations or ventures.
- Damage or defects caused by the settling of new homes.
- Damage caused by Improper ventilation or excessive moisture.
- Damage caused by spills and humidity.
What is not considered a defect?
- Wood is a natural product and normal aging and exposure to sunlight, smoke or household solvents can cause variations in the color of wood.
- Normal expansion and contraction in wood can cause hairline cracks at the joints in doors. These don’t weaken the finish nor the door.
Replacement Parts and Out of Warranty products:
- Any replacement parts provided will closely match the original color but cannot be guaranteed to be an identical color match.
- If your product is outside the warranty term or has experienced damage due to use, please contact us and we will provide you a quote for repair after a thorough inspection.
We’re happy to answer any questions you have regarding warranty coverage and the warranty process.